Our program is an accelerated, one-year Teacher Education Program, through which you can obtain an Early Childhood Education (0-8) Teaching License and a Master’s Degree University of Colorado Denver (An Accredited University) in Education and Human Development with a Concentration Area. We are a progressive program that is recognized internationally as a leader in the field of Education.
In the Boulder Journey School Teacher Education Program you will:
- Teach under supervision of a mentor teacher who holds a Master’s Degree
- Receive a 50% discount on graduate tuition and fees
- Spend a week studying in the world-renowned schools in Reggio Emilia, Italy (Flights, hotel, conference, and food stipend are all included in the cost of the program)
- Receive a video camera to use for authentic assessment
- Graduate with a year of teaching experience, a Master’s Degree from University of Colorado Denver and a Colorado Teaching License (0-8)